I received these goodies in the mail a number of weeks ago and have started on the road to making each of these patterns!
The first one I decided to make is the Anya Tunic - mainly because the fabric that I bought for the top is so darn cute!
Arlyn is 2, and I made her a size 4 based on her measurements. The sleeves are not supposed to be wrist length, so they're a little long, and I think next time I'll extend the length of the tunic. The pattern includes a tunic length and a dress length.
They're hard to see in these pictures, but the sleeves were the most difficult part of the pattern. They are square and it took me a few minutes to figure out the diagram, but they turned out nicely!
The buttons on the back are my favourite part of the tunic - just a little bit of detail can add so much interest to a garment! :)
You can find all of the Green Bee Patterns here!